Friday, October 16, 2009

Update

Ok so I do have some pretty good excuses for not blogging for the past month! We moved from our lovely apartment in the 9th arrondisement to an even lovelier place off of rue de Commerce in the 15th. Paris fashion week began and so did my work overload. I worked my first runway show, sat front row and saw many people I've only seen in blogs or read about in magazines. I was taking photos of the show while trying not to elbow this guy's camera (and praying he didn't think I totally stunk as an amateur photographer!). I then continued to work through the weekend at the showroom and by the time it was all over I had been going non-stop for two weeks straight! Now I'm paying the price of being on my feet for so long and living on café and patisseries. I paid my first visit to the doctor in France yesterday moring and finally tested out my carte vitale. It's not as magical as they say. I guess I went to a luxury doctor (that's what I get for going somewhere close to my office in the 8ème) and paid 40 euros for a consult. I'll have to wait and see how much I get reimbursed. See?! This is why I never go!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks adventures. Enjoy :)



4 comments:

Gillian said...

Drooling over the photo will all of the heels!! Was so lovely meeting you last night!

STEFANIE said...

this looks sooo fun but I can understand work has been crazy! :) Wow how I wish I could've seen the showroom! :) Lanvin was by far my favourite of all the shows!

Rachel said...

hey i read your blog every now and then..i live really close to you, just wanted to say i too love the area, it's pretty charming! jealous of your job btw! cheers

Haley Lincoln Sands said...

Your life looks so fun :)