Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I've been a bad blogger. I guess not having changed scenery in a while could be contributing to that. As J and I ended up staying in Paris for les grandes vacances (I had to finish my thesis, he had to work), I've felt very uninspired. Luckily we have 3 upcoming trips: Rome, Dublin, and a château somewhere in France. J got me a smartbox for our anniversary and he chose an "invitation gastronomique au château" because a) I LOVE food and b) I love castles. I basically get to pick any château listed in the catalog and we will spend a weekend (eating) there. Can't wait!



Paris fashion week is also coming up so work has been picking up. I guess that's a good thing though considering I spent most of August catching up on my favorite American tv shows.....

No comments: