Saturday, June 6, 2009

I know I had a week off from school but I started a new job (internship) last Monday and didn't want to jinx anything until I got through my first week. I absolutely love the position and the people that work there and the beautiful things we sell and even more- where the offices are located: above the company's boutiques on rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré. I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity and hope it will lead to bigger and better things once J and I decide to move back to the USA next year. I'm gonna try to take some pictures this week at the office + my purchases at the company's private sale taking place this week. excited!!!

2 comments:

Baron Brown said...

I wish you and J the best with everything. Perhaps the grass might seem greener on this end, but I can't imagine why ANYONE would want to leave beautiful Paris for the States ;)

Jessica said...

Oh i hope you read this, i know this post was awhile ago but im desperate for advice. Im a fashion merchandising student and I've been trying to find out more about opportunities there with designers. It's a very mysterious industry indeed. If you can, please email me at goodintentions82@gmail.com Thanks!