Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I haven't had much blogging inspiration lately. The days seem to pass by rather slowly as I continue my internship and finish up the remaining weeks of classes for my masters program. As friends meet up for picnics in the park and day trips to Giverny I've been either stuck at a desk or in a classrom or even preparing for presentations and papers to hand in. Blah. I just need to get through the next two weeks and then I will finally be able to enjoy normal 2-day weekends! J and I haven't made any summer plans yet as we're unsure what our job situations will be like but we hope to make a few weekend trips to the beach or maybe even the Champagne region of France. Tout est à voir....

4 comments:

americaninparis42 said...

Je comprends! Spring time is a horrible time to be productive! All my friends are going outside for picnics while I am stuck studying for the GRE. Hang in there!

Emmy said...

I went to Reims for Easter and visited a champagne house with dégustations...it was great.

Emily Marie said...

Stefanie - thanks, you too! We'll have to get together for a coffee or something once you and I have more free time.

Emmy- Yes, I've heard great things! I had some friends visit Pommery; they said it was a blast!

La petite journaliste said...

I just now saw the comment you left when I mentioned your blog on mine .. I really need to sign up for e-mail alerts or something!

I'd love to e-mail you personally so I don't put everything in your comments .. but I am actually going to do the assistantship program in Créteil in the fall and would love to talk to you about living in Paris and all of that as I'll be new to everything!!

Anyway, my e-mail is sands.haley@gmail.com if you wouldn't mind dropping me a line so I can send you one back!

xo Haley