Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Someone was nice enough to tag me for a "kreative blogger" award. I think my blog is pretty boring so I was quite surprised! Anyhow, the award rules are as follows:


List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!


Alors....


1. My little family: my husband J and our mini-cat Nala

2. Traveling and trying new foods! I loveeee to eat (too much actually)!
3. Sleeping in on Sundays and eating brunch (again, food)

4. Reading about French or English history and royal families

5. Shopping: I can't go a week without at least looking which usually turns into buying..very bad habit!

6. Reading fashion magazines while riding the metro (I've even missed my stop several times...)

7. Hanging out with my 13 year old sister whom I miss dearly!


7 Bloggers I love (I'm too lazy to go ahead and "nominate" people):

Just have a look at the column on the left :)


Thanks Katherine!

No comments: