Friday, March 13, 2009

Mes News

Because of what happened with my last internship I didn't want to speak too soon - but now that it's been a week and I feel pretty good it about it, I can share: I was accepted for a new internship!  I'm doing event planning for a communications agency that specializes in luxury brands.  I'll be helping with all the logistics of setting up events.  Everyone is fairly young and there's a good atmosphere in the office.  Even more, it's located on the beautiful rue de la Paix (where you can find all the prestigious jewelers - Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Tiffany, Boucheron...), and I can walk to work!  Each morning I pass by the Trinity Church, the grand magasins (Galleries Lafayettes, Printemps), the famous Opéra Garnier, and then walk down the street towards the historical  Place Vendôme.  It's a nice little promenade if I do say so myself.  I may be busy once again with working 4 days a week and having school 2 days, but things are looking up!  

1 comment:

Katherine said...

oh that sounds amazing!!! congrats on the internship! i hope i can come back to paris some day soon...