Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm so relieved to be finished with my exams!  Luckily we're given a week and 1/2 of vacation so I'm going to use the extra free time to finish decorating and cleaning the apartment, look for jobs and hopefully line up an interview.  And of course there's the pendaison cremaillère this following Thursday so I'm looking forward to giving everyone a tour of the place.

J and I aren't doing anything special for Valentines Day....we're just going to take a walk and maybe have a drink in a café in the new quartier.  Finally some relaxation!

Joyeuse Saint Valentin to everyone, even you singles out there.  I spent 5 valentine's alone before meeting my chéri so keep your heads up!  It's just a silly made-up holiday anyhow :) Make sure you tell the important people in your life that you love and care about them (even though this should be done every day). 

No comments: