Saturday, December 20, 2008

Joyeux Nöel!


The past week and 1/2 have been busy busy! I started my new job last week, had class, and then continued with the internship all this week. There was no time to for a break, no time to stop and think about all the change that has occured in my life in the past month or so. I basically just jumped into everything headfirst and went at it full force. I've been extremely tired and haven't allowed myself a lot of time for fun but luckily Christmas vacation has finally come and J and I are headed to my parents home in the US for two glorious weeks!

Paris has had one chilly winter and I've been sick of the wind and the snow that turns to icey rain. Atlanta might not be that much warmer but at least I can enjoy the holidays sitting by the fireplace, drinking "real" hot cocoa with mini marshmallows and listening to my father belt out Christmas songs while playing the piano. This will be J's second nöel with my family and he is more excited than ever! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!! See you in two weeks!

*picture taken December 9th while freezing our a**es off at Trocadéro!

2 comments:

americaninparis42 said...

I really like that picture, very cute. Hope you are enjoying your Christmas in the states!

Arturo said...

2009 !!!
Peace & LOVE 2009 !!!
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59