Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bare with me, people.  I have 5 exams between tomorrow and Thursday and they are all in French.  This is the first time I have taken classes in French as opposed to French classes, and subjects include : Comptabilité Analytique, Comptabilité Générale, Marchés et Produits de Luxe, Marketing Fondamental, and Droit Commercial.  I think there's a tie between Accounting and Business Law for my least favorite but we'll see after the exam which one takes the cake.

I have been spending way too much time on the internet and have been eating far too many gateaux.  First exam, tomorrow at 11:30AM!  Dear lord, pray for me!!

3 comments:

Ksam said...

Eek, good luck!!

misplaced texan said...

I hope the exam went well today! I thought about you this morning when I woke up and wanted to send you a text message, but was scared it was too early. I'm sure you'll do great, and I'm really impressed at how you're managing to juggle it all! Bon courage pour les futurs examens!

Emily Marie said...

Thanks ya'll! And Sarah, believe me I was up at 7am studying, and today at 6!! Boo for waiting until the last minute to revise :(